Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Here I am..

is the first thing that came to my (confounded) mind as the title for my very first post. Well, I have been thinking about starting a blog for a long time but it took me quitting my job, a rainy Mumbai morning, one terrible back-ache and the fear of insanity to finally get to it.

You must think that I am being poetic or philosophical with the title of my blog but if there was a more apt title to a piece of writing after what Jane Austin called as 'Pride and Prejudice', it would have to be the one that you read on the top of this page. Because thats exactly what I am ..CONFUSED! I don't remember being any other way ever since I could comprehend the word 'confused'. My mind is always in the multi-tasking mode and when I say multi-tasking I do not mean it in a positive way. There are always a thousand thoughts running in my brain like a marquee. So even now as I am writing this, my brain is telling me to upload my resume on job sites or make breakfast or watch TV. There is never a moment of respite from this.

I often wonder how easy life must be for people who have a clear idea of their goals and plans in life. And here I am with my defected piece of a brain, jobless, without money and without any idea of where I will be in a few weeks from now. So before my dear friend could lead me to change the address on my CV to that of a mental asylum, I decided to vent it out. So here I am.. and will always be whenever I feel at peril of losing my confounded mind.

PS: If you find my writing a little incoherent, you know whom to blame!

No comments:

Post a Comment